Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News, the region’s only monthly healthcare newspaper, offers advertisers a highly targeted, affluent, and powerful readership that desires and appreciates the newspaper’s hard-hitting editorial perspective. Our publication reports in-depth on the trends, issues and people that impact the region’s health care industry. With a monthly production cycle, this means a long shelf life and encourages thorough readership by today’s busy executives who can be overwhelmed by information. Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News is an attractive, informative publication that readers typically pass along to co-workers, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus to advertisers.
The print edition of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News reaches more than 40,000 health care professionals monthly, 8,000+ through social media, and 12,000+ monthly website visitors including:
- Health Care Executives (CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
- Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources, Marketing, Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives, Insurance Providers
- Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
- Social Workers
- Discharge Planners
- Staffing Companies
- Business executives of health-focused companies
- The region’s top business and political leaders
- Professionals in the corporate community, including Corporate Executives, Corporate Human Resource Department Heads, and Employee Benefit Managers
Throughout the year, Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News features fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. The ad and editorial submission deadlines for each issue is the 10th of that month. Each issue is printed on the 25th. You can find our submission guidelines here and the ad specs here.
As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics. If your business crosses into any part of the health care sector, you should make it your business to be a regular part of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News.
While each issue will contain themes, they are not exclusive to that particular month. We will consider any topic during the year. Topics we plan to cover on a regular basis include:
- Addiction/Mental Health/Recovery
- Clinical Topics and Research Developments
- Consulting and Outsourcing
- Healthcare Legislation and the Regulatory Environment
- Healthcare Real Estate, Design, Construction and Facility Management
- Employment Issues
- Marketing and Communications
- Pediatric Healthcare
- Physical Therapy
- Practice Management
- Social Media
As always, we encourage all readers and authors to consider submitting a bylined article on these topics or any others you find relevant. Also, please provide us with feedback on the topics we should be covering in the coming year.
Additionally, our revamped website is updated weekly through a combination of breaking news and feature stories. You can also find archived articles from previous issues which we encourage you to share with your peers. Our Twitter feed can also be found on the site where we post news and events for the healthcare community on a daily basis. If you have news that must be distributed immediately, we’ll post it on our social media accounts—LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.